Reference listening systems: the sound how it is, not how it should be.
A true class A S.E. power stereo amplifier for your reference monitor systems, with ground-breaking performance, clean power, sophisticated control and rock-steady reliability.
Extremely low noise, discrete linear design offering superb sound quality, the PA-60 delivers the clarity, depth, clean power you need when taking accurate decisions in mixing and mastering sessions, or any professional audio application including project or professional studio environments or commercial sound installations.
A powerful and versatile tool for everyday professional use in the modern studio. The entire amplification process occurs on a single board, achieving the most direct and transparent signal path possible, so every nuance of the original audio signal reaches the output stage. Clean power controlled with absolute precision. 'Dual Mono' construction, independent power supply for each channel, and 3 independent power supplies for each channel stage, not derived from the main psu, assure that the stages cannot influence each other. 3-D depth, focus and detail are reproduced in a flawless way.
Configurable as mono-block pair for ultimate performance.
- Reference monitoring Pure Class A stereo power amplifier
- Configurable as mono-block pair
- Short signal path for maximum detail of reproduction
- Wide dynamic range
- Vast quantities of clean power controlled with absolute precision
- Reliable performance over time
- Separate chassis (mono-block) for low EMI noise and interference
- Common-mode noise filters for improved high frequency response
- Oversized toroidal core transformers for quieter operation and lower heat emission
- High speed and soft recovery rectifiers
- Doubled copper deposit P.C.B., cutting trace resistance in half, for an improved signal integrity
- Ruggedized stainless steel 4U high chassis
- Frequency response absolutely flat over the entire audio range and beyond
- Frequency response (-3dB) : 1.5Hz — 100kHz
- C.M.R.R., 1kHz: >60dB
- Signal/noise ratio, ref. +20dBu, unwtd, 20kHz BW, 8Ω load: >95dB
- THD, full power, load 8Ω: 0.5%
- Power output, continuous, 8Ω : 2x30W or 60W mono
- Input impedance, balanced : 100kΩ
- Power consumption, mono block : 280W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) inches : 19 x 6.93 x 15.75
mm: 483 x 176 x 400
- Number of Chassis : 2
- Net weight, each unit : 22kg (48.5 lbs)